Thank you for your interest in The American International School!
If you are interested in becoming a member of our teaching or leadership team, please review the vacancies below and/or visit the recruitment agencies we use listed below.
Please submit the following documents to be considered for a position:
Submit all documents to both:
David Botbyl: firstname.lastname@example.org and
Jana Al Rayes: email@example.com
2017/18 Recruiting Agencies and Fairs
We will be using the following agencies and recruiting in person at the following fairs.
Global Recruitment Collaborative
Dubai - November 12-14, 2016
Toronto - November 18-21, 2016
Bangkok - January 8-12, 2017
San Francisco – February 10-14, 2017
TORF – Teachers Overseas Recruiting Fair
Kingston, Ontario – January 24-29, 2017
UNI Overseas Recruitment Fair
Waterloo, Iowa – February 1-5, 2017
• ES and Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
• ES Physical Education Teacher
• ES Music Teacher
• MS Design Technology Teacher
• MS and HS General Science Teacher
• MS and HS Visual Arts Teacher
• HS Drama Teacher
• MYP - DP Language and Literature (English) Teacher
• MYP - DP Math Teacher
• DP Individuals and Societies Teacher
• DP Physics Teacher
• DP Chemistry Teacher
- A cover letter including your interest in a position, no more than one page in length.
- A current resume or C.V. indicating related educational and teaching and/or leadership experience.
- Copies of all degrees earned.
- Copies of all transcripts
- Copy of background/police check from your country of residence.
- Indication of which recruitment agency being used to facilitate hiring, if any
- Three (3) letters of recommendation