Thank you for your interest in The American International School!
***Please note that we filled all vacancies for the current 2017/18 school year.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our teaching or leadership team, please review the vacancies below and/or visit the recruitment agencies we use listed below.
Please submit the following documents to be considered for a position:
Submit all documents to
David Botbyl: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018/19 Recruiting Agencies and Fairs
We will be using the following agencies and recruiting in person at the following fairs.
Global Recruitment Collaborative
Dubai - November 11-12, 2017
Toronto - November 17-18, 2016
Cambridge – January 25-28, 2018
Bangkok - January 8-11, 2018
TORF – Teachers Overseas Recruiting Fair
Kingston, Ontario – January 25-28, 2018
UNI Overseas Recruitment Fair
Waterloo, Iowa – February 1-4, 2018
New York City – February 8-11, 2018
• Check back soon!
- A cover letter including your interest in a position, no more than one page in length.
- A current resume or C.V. indicating related educational and teaching and/or leadership experience.
- Copies of all degrees earned.
- Copies of all transcripts
- Copy of background/police check from your country of residence.
- Indication of which recruitment agency being used to facilitate hiring, if any
- Three (3) letters of recommendation