PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSIONS
The American International School of Kuwait admits both Kuwaiti and international students after the successful completion of the school's admission requirements.
A key element in accepting any applicant is whether he/she will succeed and benefit from our academic program, which is structured after the American model of education in both style and content.
Procedures for Enrollment/Admission/Registration for new students:
After acceptance, please bring the following documents (for students transferring from local schools only):
- Completed application form
- Two photographs (4 cm x6 cm)
- Original and copy of student's birth certificate
- Original and copy of student's civil ID
- Original and copy of student passport and residency copy for (non-kuwaities)
- Original and copy of student passport (kuwaities)
- Original and copy of report card (grades) for the last two years
- Guardian's Civil ID with copy.
- Father's Nationality (Kuwaitis only) with copy
- Father's Passport and residency (Non Kuwaitis only) with copy.
- 30 KD testing fee
- Set up an appointment for the Entrance Test with the Registrar for grade levels K-12.
For students transferring from school's abroad, please bring:
- Health file
- Transfer Certificate
- Clearance Certificate
- Completed medical history form signed by a doctor.
For more information about the Admissions procedures, please contact the school's Registrar.
Phone: (965) 1843247 ext. 519
AIS Admission Form
Download Admission Form